-   -   LS3A rudder needed (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=282429)

[email protected] November 22nd 20 08:13 PM

LS3A rudder needed

Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder. The two ships that we have will be used to make a very nice sailplane that will be used for our members and youth glider development program. If any of you have or know of a rudder either whole or repairable please let me know. Thanks, Bob

Ron Branham November 28th 20 03:59 PM

LS3A rudder needed

On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 1:13:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder. The two ships that we have will be used to make a very nice sailplane that will be used for our members and youth glider development program. If any of you have or know of a rudder either whole or repairable please let me know. Thanks, Bob

Bob: I am still interested in purchasing the LS trailer. Can you email me please at

Thanks.

Ron

AS November 28th 20 05:19 PM

LS3A rudder needed

On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 2:13:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder. The two ships that we have will be used to make a very nice sailplane that will be used for our members and youth glider development program. If any of you have or know of a rudder either whole or repairable please let me know. Thanks, Bob

Does any body know if the rudder of a LS3 compatible with one off of a LS7?

Uli
'AS'

Bruce C December 5th 20 02:21 PM

LS3A rudder needed

Bob

We have a Phoebus and are also interested in one of the trailers that you mentioned. How do I contact you?

Bruce
Weirsdale Glider Club

[email protected] December 6th 20 12:34 AM

LS3A rudder needed

Bruce, youngblood8116 @gmail.com

[email protected] December 6th 20 01:01 AM

LS3A rudder needed

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 6:34:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 8:21:32 AM UTC-5, Bruce C wrote:
Bob

We have a Phoebus and are also interested in one of the trailers that you mentioned. How do I contact you?

Bruce
Weirsdale Glider Club

Bruce, youngblood8116 @gmail.com

Are you guys up at Love's Landing. I think Scott or Dave give you guys a tow every now and then. Bob

Bruce C December 8th 20 01:42 AM

LS3A rudder needed

Yes we are based at Love's Landing. We operate a Schweizer 2-33 and a Phoebus. Scott an Dave not only provided tows until one of our neighbors bought a Pawnee. Thet also helped us get our operation up and running. There would not be gliders at Love's if not for all their help.

[email protected] December 8th 20 02:09 AM

LS3A rudder needed

On Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7:42:20 PM UTC-5, Bruce C wrote:
Yes we are based at Love's Landing. We operate a Schweizer 2-33 and a Phoebus. Scott an Dave not only provided tows until one of our neighbors bought a Pawnee. Thet also helped us get our operation up and running. There would not be gliders at Love's if not for all their help.

Bruce, Scotty, Dave and I go back to the old Thermal Research days in Miami.. I have the old trailer that the Pheobus was in, and also another one just like it. 500 or best offer. You want to get a good laugh just ask Scotty about the day I pulled him out of the middle of the Everglades. Our club also has a Phoebus that was just restored for our youth program, you can go to Facebook, Soaring Group and see some very good pics of the project, we hope to have it featured in Soaring magazine very soon. You will also see a couple of pics of the 233 that I am restoring for the youth program, it should be finished very soon, getting ready to paint the wings.
FD25 is where my place is, we fly gliders at X52, I was the founding member, got things rolling and giving a bit back at this stage of life. Come on down and join us for a great weekend, Scotty comes down often and volunteers his time and instruction for our club. Bob

Bob Kuykendall December 15th 20 01:35 AM

LS3A rudder needed

On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 11:13:48 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder...

Do you have anything left of the original rudder? We can make a copy if there is something to start from.

Mike[_32_] December 15th 20 01:56 PM

LS3A rudder needed

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 7:35:25 PM UTC-5, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 11:13:48 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder...

Do you have anything left of the original rudder? We can make a copy if there is something to start from.

Bob, I have a rudder I can lend you if you and the club agree to go this route. I would donate it to the club but I need it for my LS-3 project.
Mike