-   Piloting (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Don't click if you're not ultra rich (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29294)

[email protected] June 22nd 05 10:06 AM

Don't click if you're not ultra rich

http://www.europaluxury.com

Europaluxury is the place to find the most expensive goods you can
imagine : Yachts, jets, jewelry.
It's only focus on ultra luxury.

Peter Duniho June 22nd 05 07:44 PM

just more wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.just more spam.com

I'm not ultra rich, but I clicked and nothing bad happened to me.

What's your point?

[email protected] June 23rd 05 03:28 PM

He got you to have a look. The essence of marketing...

Peter Duniho June 23rd 05 08:14 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
He got you to have a look. The essence of marketing...

He got me to *click*. Who said anything about looking?

Flyingmonk June 23rd 05 10:25 PM

I'm not ultra rich either, not even close to being rich, hell, I'm dirt
poor, but I clicked just to see what the ultra rich folks would be
looking at. LOL

Montblack June 23rd 05 10:31 PM

("Peter Duniho" wrote)
He got me to *click*. Who said anything about looking?

Bill Clinton impersonation?

Montblack

Jose June 24th 05 05:43 AM

I'm not ultra rich either, not even close to being rich, hell, I'm dirt
poor, but I clicked just to see what the ultra rich folks would be
looking at. LOL

It only works if you are ultra rich. The computer knows, and you can't
fool it.

Jose
--
My other car is up my nose.