-   Aviation Marketplace (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   North Central / Republic Herman (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97499)

unckyherb June 23rd 09 08:50 PM

North Central / Republic Herman

I have a four foot round hard plastic logo of Herman the Duck,
the head and tail extend out further. It was originally a gate
marker ad MSP. I have no idea what it is worth.

Make me an offer. Send me an email i will send photo's.

Unckyherb.

[email protected] March 7th 16 02:48 AM

Kearney Swager

On Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 3:45:36 PM UTC-4, unckyherb wrote:
I have a Kearney swager with dies for sale, if you are interested
let me know. I understand new ones go for around $ 6,000.00.
Mine is used so i would look for about half. However my is vintage
WWII
so it is built like a battleship, not like the lighter duty ones
available today.

Thanks,
Unckyherb

--