-   Instrument Flight Rules (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Shifting Isogonic Lines? (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=235026)

[email protected] June 19th 17 09:51 AM

Shifting Isogonic Lines?

Pretty neat seeing how old this discussion us, and pretty sad to see that people were expecting to have the VOR phased out by 2001. Here we are in 2017 and still use them. Hopefully with the FAA's "NextGen" they have going, maybe we will honestly see the VOR go away in a few more years.

Sam Spade June 24th 17 09:24 PM

Shifting Isogonic Lines?

On 6/19/2017 1:51 AM, wrote:
Pretty neat seeing how old this discussion us, and pretty sad to see that people were expecting to have the VOR phased out by 2001. Here we are in 2017 and still use them. Hopefully with the FAA's "NextGen" they have going, maybe we will honestly see the VOR go away in a few more years.

You need to do your homework. Google "FAA MON"