-   Aviation Marketplace (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For the Love of Flying (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173181)

Tim Wall January 19th 14 01:42 PM

For the Love of Flying

One of my fondest memories growing up in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada in the 60's, was a Sunday car ride in my father's '48 Chevrolet, to the Brandon Flying Club.

Dad was a veteran of the Royal Canadian Navy, and loved to watch the planes land and take off. I too was a quick "convert" to the passion of aviation.
Although my father never did get his pilot's license, I eventually did take lessons.

Now, having retired early due to a disability, I paint portraits of a variety of aircraft.
Two Space Shuttle paintings were recognized by NASA!

Most recent is the completion of "Target Acquired", a painting of two F4 Phantoms flying in formation.

Enjoy taking the time to review my artwork.
If I can be of any assistance for displays, purchasing, or commissions, fundraising, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Timothy M. Wall
Artistic Athlete

http://www.exportrait.com/