-   General Aviation (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NBC-TV report on TCAS to air July 14th (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=247122)

[email protected] August 17th 18 10:11 PM

NBC-TV report on TCAS to air July 14th

On Saturday, July 9, 1994 at 12:21:32 AM UTC-5, Ross Oliver wrote:
On Thursday, July 14th, the NBC News show Dateline will air a
report on TCAS. From the teasers shown last night, the report
appears to be critical of TCAS.

Ross Oliver

A superior pilot is one who uses his superior judgement to avoid situations
which would require the use of his superior skills.

Does anyone from this thread have access to this episode of Dateline or know where to find it? I'm currently training to become an air traffic controller at the FAA Academy and one of my instructors led on that he was interviewed in this episode. My class is dying to see!