-   Aviation Marketplace (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Used Homebuilt Aircraft Plans (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=226843)

[email protected] January 27th 17 09:06 PM

Used Homebuilt Aircraft Plans

What you are asking for is ILLEGAL copyright infringement.

They SELL these plans at

http://www.warbirdreplicas.com/Proj-WAR#/Proj-WAR/

Selling used plans is ILLEGAL. Besides it deprives the copyright holder of his well deserved compensation.

Do YOU want to work and not get paid?

Gary owner/moderator of

http://hubpages.com/education/Copyri...aircraft-plans

[email protected] January 19th 18 04:06 PM

On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 3:06:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
What you are asking for is ILLEGAL copyright infringement.

They SELL these plans at

http://www.warbirdreplicas.com/Proj-WAR#/Proj-WAR/

Selling used plans is ILLEGAL. Besides it deprives the copyright holder of his well deserved compensation.

Do YOU want to work and not get paid?

Gary owner/moderator of

http://hubpages.com/education/Copyri...aircraft-plans

Your Yahoo plans groups look great but when I tried to join the Cfair2 group the signup page would not accept my visual Captcha responses and the audio wasn't working. After many attempts I somehow managed to join the group despite all the error messages. But when I went into the files section I got a blank page. Do I have to wait a day before downloading? Is this group still working? Great selection of plans.

Thanks
Don