-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PAE (Park Air) 5610 R/T Information (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=239849)

Skywarrior October 9th 17 07:51 PM

PAE (Park Air) 5610 R/T Information

PAE 5610 R/T Information
Hi All, I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have any information such as programming, schematics or even microphone pin-outs for this old aircraft radio? I use it as a hanger radio but need some documentation for it. Anything will help and be greatly appreciated. TIA Bruce

[email protected] August 4th 18 04:27 PM

--
Skywarrior

I am looking for a microphone for that radio.