-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

ChuckSlusarczyk August 4th 04 01:45 PM

Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...

Military 24 hour clock ;-)))

The military wouldn't give Campbell the time of day. g

Barnyard BOb - USAF, CANG, TNG

Gee Unka Bob
I almost spewed my coffee over that one. It was quick, concise ,funny and to the
point, I give it a 10.

Missed ya at Oshkosh numerous RAH notables were there and visited my booth for a
sip or two of either Blackberry or Peach ML. I'm sorry to say we had no kills
this week as the legend of ML has people getting cautious. I even the zoomster
tried to take my picture.
It was a hoot as he drove his golf cart up an aisle and parked with his back to
me and our booth. He then pretended to be taking pictures of things all around
him. We pretended to not notice him. He then switched to a big zoom lens on his
camera and pretended to be looking at something to his left thru the lens. He
suddenly swung 90 degrees and as soon as the camera was facing us we all smiled
and waved.
He spun around so fast that you would have thought he stick his finger in a
socket. Then he pretended to talk on his cell phone and left. It was hilarious.

What he didn't know was we had an "operative" taking his picture as he was
trying to take mine.I got some nice shots of him and his zoom lens LOL!!!

I don't know if he got the picture or not but I suspect he didn't because later
a kinda fat gal was acting weird in front of our booth and sheepishly took a
photo of the zoom free zone sign and then a shot of the inside of the tent
..Unusual photos,I suspect she was one of zoomies shills.

All in all a relaxed show and I even ran into some NASA guys that remembered me
from my tour at Lewis (now Glenn) Research Center.

See ya

Nefoo Chuck

ChuckSlusarczyk August 5th 04 11:59 AM

In article , RobertR237 says...
Gee Chuck, are you surprised that Zoom would want to take some photos of one of
the industries most influential people. I am sure that he must be doing some
followup story on the latest story in Kitplanes. I saw your photo and it was
very flattering but must have had some airbrush work done on it. Hell, You
haven't looked that good in decades. BFG

It must have been the result of my "nose job" last month LOL!!

I know that story had to have made Zoom sick and so damn jealous that he
couldn't see straight. After all, here he is the savior of general aviation
and the super journalist, greatest test pilot every, phone more types of
aircraft than anyone in the world but doesn't even get a mention.

It was an honor to receive the award and to get recognized by Kitplanes it's
nice to know that you made a small mark in the sand. To be recognized by one's
peers is very satisfying.zoom on the other hand has peer recognition but not the
kind that gets you an award . zoom can't fool more than a few people at a
time and certainly not his peers. The people who compile most of the awards out
there are well aware of zoom. I'm sure he's very jealous and since he knows
he'll never get recognition from his peers it probably eats him up.

Sadly he probably could have been a positive force in aviation but his methods
of running his business and his tactic of intimidating people who disagree with
him have caused most people in the industry to have a sour taste toward him.
Dan Johnson has been honored with a test pilot award and justly so. He really
does what he writes about and his peers know that.zoom won't get that award
because they know he didn't loop, roll and spin every plane he said he did.

To some I'm just another RAH-15 Lister who never did anything except be a member
of the over reacting, rabble rousing,capt zoom lynch mob, a position that I hold
in high esteem :-)Tony would be proud :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Juan Jimenez August 6th 04 03:39 PM

Ron Wanttaja wrote in
:

I figured this might be a good time to update folks on Campbell legal
actions. After all, the "surprise" *might* be related to one. :-)

Not even close, but knock yourself out. g

Juan Jimenez August 6th 04 03:41 PM

(B2431) wrote in
:

Oh, I get it, my fault that you can't read? Is that it? Or that you
have selective eyeballs? Is that it? HAHAHAHA!

Name once.

I rest my case. ROFL!

See, here comes your ignorant side out swinging and hitting yourself
square in the face again, Dannyboy. USMC, 1978-1982, SOES at MCAS
Cherry Point and HMM-161. Any other stupid comments you want to make?

Gee, now why don't I believe you?

Gee, now why don't I give a flying intercourse if you believe me or not,
Dannyboy? :)

In summary I have combat experience and much more time fixing
aircraft that you ever will.

Well, whoopdeedoo! I started flying and working on aircraft in 1973.
That makes it 31 years or so. g

How conveniently you skipped this one, eh? :)

Nice selective editing there. Just when do you plan on growing up?

Take your own advice. Get over it, Dannyboy. :)

Juan

Barnyard BOb - August 7th 04 12:02 PM

Juan Jimenez wrote....deleted

Take a hike, you're almost on a par with me, one of the most hated men
on usenet, the only difference is, you spout craptain zoom all the
time, and when I say something on a subject, I know what I'm talking
about.

That suicide crapsule you're working on must not be flying yet, if it
was, you wouldn't be here. You'd be RIP. ((Resting in pig ****.)Damn!
Sorry. that wouldn't be anything new to you.) - Lennie the Lurker

Say Lennie - aka Richard B,

Why hold back, fella?
Tell us how you really feel.

P.S.
Can't speak for others, but...
I've never come close to hating you.
In fact, I've never even disliked you.
Admittedly, some of your past prose impacted me negatively,
but hey..., we may be close to even on that score. smirk

Be well,

Barnyard BOb -

Ron Natalie August 7th 04 03:59 PM

"JohnT." wrote in message ...
on.

Why does ANN need a trailer anyway? sleeping quarters?

It's the "bunker" from which to defend himself from those who wish to do him
harm. It's been a few years since my buddy the tram driver forced him into a
puddle with the tractor.

Lennie the Lurker August 8th 04 04:20 PM

Barnyard BOb - wrote in message . ..

Say Lennie - aka Richard B,

Why hold back, fella?
Tell us how you really feel.

Thought I did, fairly well.

However if it'll change your mind, next saturday at noon they're gonna
strap my ass in a 2-33 and fling it skyward again, with an instructor
in the back seat. Did some work for them, and I'm at the point that
our favorite uncle will start taking a buck away from me for every
buck I earn. Object of flight: Burn the money so I don't feel like
I'm working for nothing. Got a hunch I'm not even going to touch the
controls. Might be three more years before I get into this situation
again, wouldn't make sense to even think about getting back into it. I
really don't want to be known as the ballast in the front of a 2-33
for my buddy. Hours in his log don't do anything for me except waste
time. Wasting time, I'm pretty good at without help.

John Ammeter August 8th 04 04:32 PM

On 8 Aug 2004 08:20:51 -0700,
(Lennie the Lurker) wrote:

[...]

DAMN, but you're a sourpuss..... And, what's more, you're
proud of it, too. I bet you'd **** and moan if someone GAVE
you a glider...

John (envious as Hell and trying my best to become a IOF,
too)

Barnyard BOb - August 9th 04 08:46 AM

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 22:06:30 -0500, wrote:

If God had intended me to fly, He'd have
given me more MONEY.
Lennie the Lurker

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know God gave you more money than me.
Possibly more expenses, too....
or possibly not.

We all gotta play the hand we are dealt, BUT....
Even with a bad hand, there are at least 2 choices -
SMART or STOOPID.

Nobody gets out alive,
so quit yer bitchin'.

Barnyard BOb - the ol' filosofer

ChuckSlusarczyk August 9th 04 11:17 AM

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...

Not to worry.
Sooner or later jaun will get his.
Tis the nature of Karma.

Of the dearly departed, it would be a hoot to know
how many ex employees felt they had been treated
fairly and would work for Jim Campbell again.

From the sound of it Ron W knows of one.I don't know of any Maybe a bigger hoot
would be a list of all the people who have been zoomed over the years.I bet it
would read like a "who's who" of Sport aviation.LOL!!

see ya

nefoo Chuck RAH-15/1 ret