-   Simulators (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   SquawkBox3 and FS2004 problem (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104599)

wan2fly99 December 8th 09 04:28 PM

SquawkBox3 and FS2004 problem

Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they respond back now
I hear the charm when I tune new frequencies or leave them

I tried to uninstall and than re-install again
First time logging into squawkBox to Vatsim I thought I had to re-
input
user-id password.Everything was there which made me wonder where does
SB3 store the info since I just re-installed

Cannot figure out why I cannot hear ATC

bella10388 September 21st 11 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wan2fly99 (Post 714962)
Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they respond back now
I hear the charm when I tune new frequencies or leave them

I tried to uninstall and than re-install again
First time logging into squawkBox to Vatsim I thought I had to re-
input
user-id password.Everything was there which made me wonder where does
SB3 store the info since I just re-installed

Cannot figure out why I cannot hear ATC

Thanks you for the post.

AtotomDic September 21st 11 03:05 PM

Hi!
Very interesting name by the forum www.aviationbanter.com

I join. I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme.