-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Don't click if you're not ultra rich (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29249)

[email protected] June 21st 05 10:29 AM

Don't click if you're not ultra rich

http://www.europaluxury.com

Europaluxury is the place to find the most expensive goods you can
imagine : Yachts, jets, jewelry.
It's only focus on ultra luxury.

George Patterson June 21st 05 03:05 PM

You're wasting your time posting here, then. All of our money is invested in
precious metals, plastics, petroleum products, and rubber.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.

Darrel Toepfer June 21st 05 03:22 PM

George Patterson wrote:

You're wasting your time posting here, then. All of our money is
invested in precious metals, plastics, petroleum products, and rubber.

And electronics...

Flyingmonk June 21st 05 04:27 PM

And spent on $100.00 burgers...

Steve Foley June 21st 05 07:31 PM

That would be 'exotic food'

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...
And spent on $100.00 burgers...

Matt Barrow June 21st 05 09:35 PM

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
George Patterson wrote:

You're wasting your time posting here, then. All of our money is
invested in precious metals, plastics, petroleum products, and rubber.

And electronics...

....and fee's.