-   Products (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pilot quizzes or tests (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156288)

patsy March 10th 12 06:08 AM

Pilot quizzes or tests

Hi,
I just started pilot training for a private license.
I found a book on Amazon.com called "Airplane
Trivia" which I found interesting and helpful.
Can anyone recommend any other helpful
test or quiz books for a beginner?
Thanks, Patsy.

Lucas July 16th 12 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsy (Post 811241)
Hi,
Can anyone recommend any other helpful
test or quiz books for a beginner?
Thanks, Patsy.

Want to pass your FAA Knowledge Test without useless and mindless memorization?

Ok so we are a fairly new company, and may only have been in business for 1 year, but our products are causing quite a stir in the aviation community and have lead over 1,000 pilots to easily pass their aviation knowledge tests with a passing rate of 99% and an average score of 87%.

Maybe because we donít teach mindless memorization of question and answers, maybe because for nearly every subject we have a simple trick to help you through, or maybe because of the high amount of interactivity offered, which captures the students attention, to the point where some students enjoyed themselves so much, they actually finished the program over two days.

The fact is, when it comes to passing the knowledge test, we really DO deliver.

So if you are having problems passing the test or just want a new perspective on learning aviation subjects and mastering the knowledge tests, look us up at:

http://passfaaexams.com/

Or download a free chapter with one of our free demos at:

http://passfaaexams.com/free-demo-downloads/

and see for yourself if our teaching method can help you conquer this necessary stepÖ

Lucas
Chief Pilot
Pilot Training Solutions

Fernando November 24th 12 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas (Post 818867)
[...]

Have a look to some suggestion give from these pilots, it may help you to get a quick result with your private pilot training . Go to the wannabe a pilot section and you can start to get some information.

good luck buddy!