-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any opinions on Flightcom 403D intercom? (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2898)

Rob Turk November 4th 04 06:29 PM

Any opinions on Flightcom 403D intercom?

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Flightcom 403D
intercom?
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...ghtcom403d.php

I like the standard 2 1/4" mount, I happen to have a spare hole in my panel
for it. Would it work well with a Becker 4201 radio and Lightspeed headsets?

Rob

Jeff November 7th 04 02:42 AM

Rob,

I have a 403D with the digital recorder in my Dragonfly MK-IIH and I like it
so far (have had it in the plane for about 20 flight hours now). I have a
pair of David Clark ANR headsets. When I installed it I had a problem with
not being able to hear radio audio. I called for technical support and was
very pleased with the support I received. The problem was a bad Molex pin
coming out of my radio.

Jeff

ll.nl...