-   -   Ronneby Air Show (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10349)

Maurice Hendriks September 20th 04 10:54 PM

Ronneby Air Show

Hi all,

We just updated our website with a review and pictures from the stunning
show at Ronneby in Sweden three weeks ago. Hope you all like them!
www.afterburner.nl/ronneby.htm

Fred & Maurice.

Urban Fredriksson September 21st 04 07:54 AM

In article ,
Maurice Hendriks wrote:

We just updated our website with a review and pictures from the stunning
show at Ronneby in Sweden three weeks ago.

Good photos.

Don't be so certain this will be the last public
appearance of Viggen for you. The one at Ístersund on Oct
9:th will be the last for JA 37 Viggen, but the air
force's veteran squadron will keep one AJS 37 in flying
condition (because they're cheaper and simpler to
operate) and I think keep one in reserve (like the J 35J
Drakens) but for now they only have one.
--
Urban Fredriksson http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/
"It is bad luck to be superstitious." - Andrew W. Mathis

Per Nordenberg September 21st 04 09:52 PM

"Urban Fredriksson" skrev i meddelandet ...
In article ,
Maurice Hendriks wrote:

We just updated our website with a review and pictures from the stunning
show at Ronneby in Sweden three weeks ago.

Good photos.

Don't be so certain this will be the last public
appearance of Viggen for you. The one at Ístersund on Oct
9:th will be the last for JA 37 Viggen, but the air
force's veteran squadron will keep one AJS 37 in flying
condition (because they're cheaper and simpler to
operate) and I think keep one in reserve (like the J 35J
Drakens) but for now they only have one.

Thanks Urban. Is there a dedicated website for the veteran squdron?

Regards,

Per Nordenberg

Urban Fredriksson September 22nd 04 07:43 AM

In article ,
Per Nordenberg wrote:

Thanks Urban. Is there a dedicated website for the veteran squdron?

Don't think so.
--
Urban Fredriksson
Military aviation; Swedish military aviation