-   -   Club Class Glider Wanted for Rent (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=226003)

Christopher Schrader December 19th 16 06:34 PM

Club Class Glider Wanted for Rent

I'm a Mid-Michigan based pilot looking to rent a Club Class glider and road-ready trailer for the 2017 & 2018 seasons (needed by late April prior to R3 "Sports Class" Contest). I would prefer to fly a Std. Cirrus, Mini-Nimbus, or HpH 304C but I'm open to other models with larger cockpits (242+lb useful load needed). I will provide an AOPA renter's insurance policy and will take very good care of your aircraft. Please reply back and I will contact you to so we can discuss the particulars and negotiate rental rate, annual inspection, etc.

Thank you,
Chris Schrader
cschrader[at]jumbotuna[dot]com

Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas December 21st 16 03:12 PM

Club Class Glider Wanted for Rent

Hi Chris,

Downsizing at Marfa.
My 1972 Standard Cirrus serial #187 (later wing.)
662 total time. Very nice Eberle trailer (both never outside overnight / hangared since I acquired in 1998.)
Original gel coat in good ++ condition. Airbrake modification. Basic instruments and radio. Spare tail skid. Parachute available.

My personal sailplane, not a club ship nor a “rental.”
I’ll keep my late father’s Open Cirrus as my personal sailplane.

Let’s discuss!

Burt