-   Restoration (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=129131)

Doug[_6_] March 24th 11 11:12 AM

OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug

Ed March 29th 11 07:17 PM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug

Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5

Doug[_6_] March 31st 11 07:53 AM

OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

Thansk Ed.

I checked the Essco site and found several manuals for the OX-5, however they were
distributed by the Nicholas-Beazley Airplane Co. - not Curtiss, which makes me wonder if
these are not the manufacturer's manuals.

Would you know if Curtiss published repair / overhaul manuals for the OX-5?

Thanks again for the lead to Essco.

Regards,

Doug

Ed March 31st 11 06:14 PM

Ed wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug

Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5

Sorry, I don't know more about the subject, you might call them.