-   -   Ventus C being "parted-out" (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=287359)

[email protected] June 13th 21 12:01 AM

Ventus C being "parted-out"

My Ventus C didn't survive the last landing. Insurance company totaled it, and I have the remains. What is unusable (without significant repair in my estimation) are;
the wings. The 17.6 Meter wing extensions are completely fine. The Masak winglets are fine. (one has a small crack, easily repaired). The 15 Meter (factory/trailer) tips are fine. The right wing may be able to be repaired, but I wouldn't think the left wing is worth it.