-   -   Bush Flew Fighter Jets During Vietnam (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9683)

WalterM140 July 19th 04 12:14 PM

Art, who was the main stategy guy when you were flying?

Doolittle, I would think.

Walt

Billy Preston July 19th 04 12:39 PM

"WalterM140" wrote

In "F-911" you can hear Congresswoman Corrine Brown say that 16,000 of her
constituents had been illegally disinfranchised in Duvall County.

Yes they were. The county has no voting plan, the congresswoman has never
demanded a plan, and basically, there are no educated people in the county past
the 8th grade. It's a county not up to even third-world standards. I would say
16,000 is too low. I think the people who can't read are about double that number.

This county shouldn't even be allowed to vote, as most of their votes are bought
with cigarettes, booze, and in some cases cash. Then they go to the polls and can't
even drive a nail through a piece of paper correctly. They can't read.

Brown says they all voted for Gore. She should know, she paid them. Alas, they
were too stupid to execute the crime.

If this is Moore shooting his wad to prove a point, he is sorely scrapping bottom.

Billy Preston July 19th 04 01:01 PM

"WalterM140" wrote

I turned 18 in 1973 also. I asked my recruiter if I should register and he
said not to worry about it.

That's just the most ignorant thing I've heard from you yet. Registering for
selective service was never an option for men in 1973. If the recruiter told
you to jump in a lake, would you do it?

Billy Preston July 19th 04 01:06 PM

"WalterM140" wrote

The more I hear about Kerry, the more I like him.

Good for you. We all need to know what you think, because you
are a special person.

Billy Preston July 19th 04 01:08 PM

"WalterM140" wrote

Those ******* Republicans have got to go.

Yea! The two party system is a travesty to good Communists.

Billy Preston July 19th 04 01:09 PM

"WalterM140" wrote

Art, who was the main stategy guy when you were flying?

Doolittle, I would think.

Are you from Duval County?

John S. Shinal July 19th 04 02:04 PM

(BUFDRVR) wrote:
I'm not sure who Chuckie is, but there are a few civilian owned T-38s.

Chuck Thornton owned one that was assembled from three wrecked
T-38 airframes purchased surplus. He allegedly really torqued some
people off over that since he had tried to buy one several times and
been rebuffed. It was painted like an Agressor from Nellis, in a
blue/white/gray scheme that would be hard to spot in the air.

The gossip is that MiG 17s are more of a fun flyer, with fewer
maintenance hours per flight hour, and an easy engine to deal with. I
think spins in the MiG 17 are unrecoverable, though.

ArtKramr July 19th 04 03:20 PM

Subject: Bush Flew Fighter Jets During Vietnam
From: (WalterM140)
Date: 7/19/2004 4:14 AM Pacific Standard Time
Art, who was the main stategy guy when you were flying?

Doolittle, I would think.

Walt

I have no idea. I just flew he missions.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

ArtKramr July 19th 04 03:23 PM

From: (WalterM140)
Date: 7/19/2004 4:13 AM Pacific Standard Time
Not that it really matters because what should matter is who would best lead
the country not so much as 35 year old history.

Bush has been a disastrous failure as president.

If Bush wins in November, this country will become even more of a police
state.

If Bush wins in November our national flag and national honor will continue
trail in the dust.

If Bush wins in November we will still be hated and mistrusted around the
world.

If Bush wins in November, we will be less safe than we are now.

If Bush wins in November, he'll still be sucking money out of the middle
class
to save the bank rolls of the rich and super rich.

If Bush wins in November our grotesquesly maladroit foreign policies will
continue.

If Bush wins in November, Jeb will be right behind him.

Those ******* Republicans have got to go.

Walt

They will. The American public has all they can take of Neocon crap.

Steve Mellenthin July 19th 04 03:40 PM

They will. The American public has all they can take of Neocon crap.

Arthur Kramer

Sorry guys, check the polls. More than half the public disagrees with you
including the military, not exactly your neocon type. However all thes "crap"
as you put it will get lots of people to the polls. Then either the "neocons"
win or people find out the truth about Kerry, whatever it turns out to be
and/or if any.