-   -   Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=259280)

[email protected] July 28th 19 08:10 AM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

Today(July 28), the JWGC begins in Szeged, Hungary. The US is represented by 4 capable competitors: JP Stewart, Daniel Sazhin and Noah Reitter are flying in the Club Class, and Michael Marshall in the Standard Class.

Bookmark these sites to follow the action:

US Team site: https://ussoaringteams.org

US Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ussoaringteams/

Contest Tasks & results: https://www.soaringspot.com/en_gb/11...d-2019/results

Daniel Sazhin Blog: https://soaringeconomist.com

Tracking site suggested by Captain John Good: glideandseek.com

JWGC website: https://jwgc2019.hu

[email protected] July 28th 19 01:30 PM

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 3:10:38 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Today(July 28), the JWGC begins in Szeged, Hungary. The US is represented by 4 capable competitors: JP Stewart, Daniel Sazhin and Noah Reitter are flying in the Club Class, and Michael Marshall in the Standard Class.

Bookmark these sites to follow the action:

US Team site: https://ussoaringteams.org

US Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ussoaringteams/

Contest Tasks & results: https://www.soaringspot.com/en_gb/11...d-2019/results

Daniel Sazhin Blog: https://soaringeconomist.com

Tracking site suggested by Captain John Good: glideandseek.com

JWGC website: https://jwgc2019.hu

Excellent!
Everybody can drink from their favorite mug.
UH

jcg8w%[email protected]ccount.com July 28th 19 05:47 PM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

Thank you Leigh

This is very helpful --

AE

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) July 28th 19 09:24 PM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

Leigh....thanks for info and links.
Junior team.....go have fun, hopefully part of that is doing well.....come home safe first.....place well, second......not worth getting hurt for the reward of winning...still, winning is cool.....safe first....

[email protected] July 30th 19 12:51 PM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

After 2 no fly days, the contest begins in Szeged: Day 1: 262km for the Club Class, 301km for Standards. Track them here
https://glideandseek.com/?taskOneUrl...l8jSseu3GblSV8

posted by Leigh

jcg8w%[email protected] August 8th 19 08:52 PM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

Our US Junior Team is flying a great World Championship event in Hungary. Congratulations to all of them for their efforts so far.

I would also like to thank John Good and Daniel Sazhin for their great daily reporting from the Junior Worlds. John's reports on the US Team website about the big picture of the contest site, the challenges of the flying and weather are always interesting. His subtle sense of humor about life at the site is also greatly appreciated.

Daniel Sazhin's reporting about the details of each flight as posted to his website (and linked to the SSA site) are wonderful and practically put the reader in the cockpit with him. Given the time demands of flying the contest, the effort spent on these reports for the rest of us is greatly appreciated.

I hope that all our US pilots (JP Stewart, Noah Reitter and Michael Marshall) continue to put together great flights and have a good time for the remainder of the event. Thank you for all of your efforts.

AE

AS August 11th 19 11:55 PM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 3:10:38 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Today(July 28), the JWGC begins in Szeged, Hungary. The US is represented by 4 capable competitors: JP Stewart, Daniel Sazhin and Noah Reitter are flying in the Club Class, and Michael Marshall in the Standard Class.

Bookmark these sites to follow the action:

US Team site: https://ussoaringteams.org

US Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ussoaringteams/

Contest Tasks & results: https://www.soaringspot.com/en_gb/11...d-2019/results

Daniel Sazhin Blog: https://soaringeconomist.com

Tracking site suggested by Captain John Good: glideandseek.com

JWGC website: https://jwgc2019.hu

Congratulations to our youth team! I followed them daily and they flew solid races. What an experience that must have been!

Uli
'AS'

WaltWX[_2_] August 12th 19 05:04 AM

Junior World Gliding Championships-Links to follow the US Junior Team

I too enjoyed the fine reporting from John Good's summaries and Dan Sazhin's blog. Most of the flying was done in the morning West U.S. PDT time before I could watch it live. All of the Junior team did a fine job representing the U.S. The spirit and performance on the last day was thrilling... An improving trend was quite evident.

Walt Rogers WX