-   -   FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=258450)

Ross[_3_] July 16th 19 06:29 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

We have a few Dittel FSG2T radios that have just been overhauled and are in as close to new condition as you will get
Come with paperwork
Connector or harness can be made depending on what is needed
$550 including postage and can help out clubs or juniors if doing multiple purchases

Roy B. July 16th 19 08:10 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

Don't mean to hijack your thread - but where were they overhauled?
I have 2 that need repair.
ROY

Ross[_3_] July 16th 19 08:47 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

In Germany at the authorized supplier
Should you need more info please contact me directly

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) July 16th 19 09:23 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

Where are these coming from?
Shipping to some places on the globe can negate some of the savings based on where they ship from.

No, not looking......just asking....

JS[_5_] July 16th 19 09:32 PM

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 1:23:26 PM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Where are these coming from?
Shipping to some places on the globe can negate some of the savings based on where they ship from.

No, not looking......just asking....

Ross' post mentions shipping.
The FSG2T is plug and play for FSG71M replcement.
Jim

Ross[_3_] July 17th 19 06:50 AM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

Shipping is, as Jim stated, included in the price.
If someone wants 2 or 3 then the price will come down a little accordingly
I am posting from Europe, and had them overhauled at the authorized dealer there.

[email protected] July 17th 19 07:35 AM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

I bought a 2T from Ross.

If you have an FSG-71, it is a direct replacement and is a much better radio.

[email protected] July 17th 19 03:14 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

Curious, why is it a better radio ?
Dan

Roy B. July 17th 19 03:25 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

I'd be curious too - considering that I have 2 broken ones (both with the same problem: a bad multifunction switch). I replaced the second one with an old 71M which doesn't have that problem. ROY

Nick Kennedy[_3_] July 17th 19 03:25 PM

FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

Ross
I sent you a PM
Please save me one of these radios please
Nick