-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT - Statue of Liberty reopening B.S! (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1519)

Bart D. Hull January 17th 04 01:28 AM

OT - Statue of Liberty reopening B.S!

What is with this crap that they need to raise 5 million to
reopen the Statue of Liberty? Talk about ransom and terrorism
and our government is the source again!

The park service doesn't make enough with the fees they charge?

Talk about seriously ****ing people off. (Including me!)

Sorry, had to vent.

What's next?

In the land of the free and home of the brave,
our politicians decide what is freedom and who we should fear.

Good thing I visited a good deal of this nation before 9/11, else
I wouldn't have seen 1/2 of what I did.

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Nolaminar January 18th 04 02:18 PM

Park Fees?
I can't say for sure, but I wager that the price of admisson does not begin to
cover the cost to operate any Park or similar facility.

GA
Marietta, GA
USA