-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NSD360A Pinouts (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14789)

Michelle P January 27th 05 04:29 PM

NSD360A Pinouts

Hi all,
I am looking for the pinouts for the NSD360A. I pulled mine and am
replacing it with a much better one. Instead of tracing the wires back
to the source units I was hoping to just transfer the wire from the old
connector the new one. I am having trouble finding the pinouts for the
360. Google was little help. Actually it had no hits!.

Thanks,
Michelle

Steve January 27th 05 04:47 PM

Hi all,
I am looking for the pinouts for the NSD360A. I pulled mine and am
replacing it with a much better one. Instead of tracing the wires back
to the source units I was hoping to just transfer the wire from the old
connector the new one. I am having trouble finding the pinouts for the
360. Google was little help. Actually it had no hits!.

Thanks,
Michelle

You can find some drawings that should be helpful at www.centuryflight.com.
There are autopilot wiring diagrams that include the NSD-360A.

[email protected] January 27th 05 06:25 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:29:48 GMT, Michelle P
wrote:

I am looking for the pinouts for the NSD360A. I pulled mine and am
replacing it with a much better one. Instead of tracing the wires back
to the source units I was hoping to just transfer the wire from the old
connector the new one. I am having trouble finding the pinouts for the
360. Google was little help. Actually it had no hits!.

Try here.

http://www.centuryflight.com/service...e/services.htm

entenvater December 21st 11 02:52 AM

Hi Michelle,
Do you have a copy of the pinout still?
Thanks[QUOTE
=Michelle P;140560]Well, duh..... I looked on the Century Website last night and could not

Michelle P wrote:

Hi all,
I am looking for the pinouts for the NSD360A. I pulled mine and am
replacing it with a much better one. Instead of tracing the wires back
to the source units I was hoping to just transfer the wire from the
old connector the new one. I am having trouble finding the pinouts for
the 360. Google was little help. Actually it had no hits!.

Thanks,
Michelle
[/quote]