AviationBanter

AviationBanter (http://www.aviationbanter.com/index.php)
-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ARC Wiring Diagrams (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82036)

Darrel Toepfer June 17th 08 10:50 PM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
I have a recently purchased (eBay) Aircraft Radio Corporation audio
control panel with R-402 Marker Beacon Receiver. I don't have the wiring
diagrams or operations manuals for either unit. I've looked on the
Aeroelectric site and the usual search places with no luck turning up
the data I need...

Audio Control Panel Assy
Incandescent Lighting
Assy. No. 2470003-1 / 2470013-1

Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886
Aircraft Radio and Control
Div Cessna Aircraft Co
Boonton NJ

Pictures of the units are available he
http://www.whodat.net/n8629c

Also looking for suggestions on a budget (homebrew) antenna for the
above...

TIA...

Darrel Toepfer
Eunice, LA. 4R7

RST Engineering June 18th 08 01:15 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
What kind of airplane and do you want it to look homebrew or store-boughten?

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."
--Aristotle



Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886

Also looking for suggestions on a budget (homebrew) antenna for the
above...

TIA...

Darrel Toepfer
Eunice, LA. 4R7




Scott Skylane June 18th 08 01:47 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
Darrel Toepfer wrote:
I have a recently purchased (eBay) Aircraft Radio Corporation audio
control panel with R-402 Marker Beacon Receiver. I don't have the wiring
diagrams or operations manuals for either unit. I've looked on the
Aeroelectric site and the usual search places with no luck turning up
the data I need...

Audio Control Panel Assy
Incandescent Lighting
Assy. No. 2470003-1 / 2470013-1

Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886
Aircraft Radio and Control
Div Cessna Aircraft Co
Boonton NJ


Darrel,

I can scan an install diagram for the audio switching panel, but I don't
have a diagram for the panel, itself. BTW, those are rather notorius
units these days, and I notice the sticker on yours labeling it as a
"core". Those blue transmit relays are some of the biggest offenders,
but at least everything is easy to get to!

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

Darrel Toepfer June 19th 08 04:52 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
Scott Skylane wrote:
Darrel Toepfer wrote:
I have a recently purchased (eBay) Aircraft Radio Corporation audio
control panel with R-402 Marker Beacon Receiver. I don't have the
wiring diagrams or operations manuals for either unit. I've looked on
the Aeroelectric site and the usual search places with no luck
turning up the data I need...

Audio Control Panel Assy
Incandescent Lighting
Assy. No. 2470003-1 / 2470013-1

Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886
Aircraft Radio and Control
Div Cessna Aircraft Co
Boonton NJ


Darrel,

I can scan an install diagram for the audio switching panel, but I
don't have a diagram for the panel, itself. BTW, those are rather
notorius units these days, and I notice the sticker on yours labeling
it as a "core". Those blue transmit relays are some of the biggest
offenders, but at least everything is easy to get to!

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane


At this point I'd be happy for anything... Thanks... This is a valid
reply address from the national providers, but you can use my last name
and any of the following too: gmail.com hotmail.com bellsouth.net

Darrel Toepfer June 19th 08 04:56 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
"RST Engineering" wrote:

What kind of airplane and do you want it to look homebrew or
store-boughten?


Thanks for the reply Jim, its a Piper PA-20, not particular at the moment.
I need to take a picture of the vertical antenna inside the tail and get an
opinion from you as to whether to remove it or not. I figure it'll make a
better one (more crash worthy) for the ELT than the whip thats inside the
baggage compartment now (or was until I stripped out the fuselage)...

Scott Skylane June 19th 08 05:13 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
Darrel Toepfer wrote:



At this point I'd be happy for anything... Thanks... This is a valid
reply address from the national providers, but you can use my last name
and any of the following too: gmail.com hotmail.com bellsouth.net



Sent to Gmail...

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

Darrel Toepfer June 20th 08 04:27 AM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
Scott Skylane wrote:

Sent to Gmail...


Got it, thanks... Haven't verified if it matches yet though...

Jyncus August 19th 11 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Skylane (Post 640673)
Darrel Toepfer wrote:



At this point I'd be happy for anything... Thanks... This is a valid
reply address from the national providers, but you can use my last name
and any of the following too: gmail.com hotmail.com bellsouth.net



Sent to Gmail...

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane


Scott,

I'm in need of the same pinout for a 2470003-1 Cessna audio panel; if you still have a scan available, would you mind emailing it to me? My email address is will.carroll AT gmail.com
Thanks!

Will.

okey1 September 6th 14 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Skylane (Post 640506)
Darrel Toepfer wrote:
I have a recently purchased (eBay) Aircraft Radio Corporation audio
control panel with R-402 Marker Beacon Receiver. I don't have the wiring
diagrams or operations manuals for either unit. I've looked on the
Aeroelectric site and the usual search places with no luck turning up
the data I need...

Audio Control Panel Assy
Incandescent Lighting
Assy. No. 2470003-1 / 2470013-1

Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886
Aircraft Radio and Control
Div Cessna Aircraft Co
Boonton NJ


Darrel,

I can scan an install diagram for the audio switching panel, but I don't
have a diagram for the panel, itself. BTW, those are rather notorius
units these days, and I notice the sticker on yours labeling it as a
"core". Those blue transmit relays are some of the biggest offenders,
but at least everything is easy to get to!

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

I am looking for a wiring diagram for the Audio Control Panel Assy Incandescent Lighting Assy. NO.2470003-1 also. I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone is still watching and can help me locate one.

Okey1

[email protected] April 21st 15 08:30 PM

ARC Wiring Diagrams
 
I am looking for a pinout or install manual for an ARC audio control panel 2470003-1 (2470013-1).
Any help greatly appreciated.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
AviationBanter.com