-   Products (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jeppesen Flite Pro IFR lLight Simulator AND Jeppesen FlitePro ATC Communications Software on Ebay (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19709)

Cecil E. Chapman January 14th 04 02:37 AM

Jeppesen Flite Pro IFR lLight Simulator AND Jeppesen FlitePro ATC Communications Software on Ebay

Selling nearly brand-new Jeppesen FlitePro IFR Flight Simulator AND FlitePro
ATC Communications software, together.
Less than a week old.... don't need, bids for both of them, together,
starting at $30.00. Includes original retail box and all manuals, software.

-- FlitePro IFR Flight Simulator AND MORE!
-- Ebay item: 2454277543
-- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2454277543

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -