-   -   Mountain High (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22574)

Rod October 7th 03 07:55 PM

Mountain High

Anyone know if Mountain High has gone out of business? I've sent a few
messages to their contact address: and never get a
response.

Any clues? One of my EDS units has converted itself to a constant flow
system.

Rod

F.L. Whiteley October 7th 03 10:31 PM

Tel: 541-923-4100 World & Corporate voice
Fax: 541-923-4141 World & Corporate fax
Tel: 800-468-8185 Sales USA & CAN

With all the worms of the past few weeks, they could be having issues with
their e-mail, though the web-server looks healthy.

Of course, if you're using a yahoo.com e-mail for important e-mail, you
could be stuck in a spam filter also.

Frank
Colorado

Rod October 8th 03 08:05 PM

Hi Frank,

No, for regular mail I use my normal address. E-mail has been unresponsive
and telephone messages have gone unanswered.

Regards,
Rod

F.L. Whiteley October 8th 03 08:41 PM

I just called them via their 800 number. 8am-5pm Pacific Time for the
Oregon office. They do overlap a bit with Utah office on time. Numbers
ring in both locations. Sales said they'd ask around about your e-mail.

Frank