-   Restoration (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Using biological weapons to disable my arms when I was only six years old. (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31844)

[email protected] September 25th 05 08:49 PM

Using biological weapons to disable my arms when I was only six years old.

This is not the group to advertise religious hatred. Their is only one God,
unfortunately different cultures have interpreted Gods words in different
ways. Take your hatred elsewhere, as surely no religion encourages it. There
is good and bad in all cultures. Why don't we look for the good.