-   Piloting (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Piper Cheyenne wiring diagrams. (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17068)

Steve April 7th 04 02:57 AM

Piper Cheyenne wiring diagrams.

I'm looking for Piper Cheyenne wiring diagrams for a project at school
(aircraft maintenance technology @ Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario)

anything will do as long as its in english and legible.

THANKS
Steve, future AME

[email protected] April 7th 04 03:50 AM

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:57:46 -0400, "Steve"
wrote:

I'm looking for Piper Cheyenne wiring diagrams for a project at school
(aircraft maintenance technology @ Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario)

anything will do as long as its in english and legible.

THANKS
Steve, future AME

I'd get ahold of Avantext (www.avantext.com) and see if you could
persuade them to send you a "demo" disc (ask specifically for Cheyenne
stuff, and tell them why you want it). In the last few years they have
digitized a lot of maintenance docs and sell them on CD.

http://www.avantext.com/products_tec...Piper+Aircraft
beware of URL wrap.

The generic Piper maintenance manuals/wiring diagrams useta come on
microfiche, hard copies were available, but not revised/current.

Not sure if Piper has made any move toward the digital age or not,
I've been away from them for a while.

TC