-   -   WW2 Leather Sqd/Group patches made (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=167990)

SIGGY April 27th 13 11:49 PM

WW2 Leather Sqd/Group patches made

4 Attachment(s)
Hello, anyone into reenacting or just want a really nice custom made Leather Squadron or Group patch for your A-2 or G-1 , I make them , 30 years experience, WW2 era any USAAF/USN/USMC type , 5-6 inch $50.00 total/each including postage(in the US).(overseas $60.00 each/total including postage,I accept Western Union for payment only )
200 various Sample photos can be seen here ,
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EM...ibrary/Patches
also see my new Facebook page, "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"
360+ various Leather Squadron & Group patches to view , enjoy !!!!!!
Johnny
For questions/orders please PM me .