-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   test (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72072)

Steve R.[_2_] January 7th 08 01:29 AM

test

:-D

For such a quiet/dead NG, it's amazing how much conversation one little test
post has generated!

Have a great New Year folks!
Steve R.

Stuart & Kathryn Fields January 7th 08 04:56 PM

test

I'll ask next comm with the new helo owner.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:00:44 -0800, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

Fallbrook schedule TBD. I'm having a little trouble finding all the parts
and pieces I need. Ship not at airport but a private helipad. I don't
have
the coordinates yet.
Stu

Think the owner would mind me dropping in with an R22 or a 300?

Simon January 12th 08 04:43 AM

test

I would have sent this direct to you but it seems that there are only a
couple of us using this NG.

Yes... but there are thousands of use that don't fly choppers (or post
here) that do read it! It's a shame, I used to love reading this
group.....

--
Simon
Posted at www.flight.org