-   Simulators (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Flight simulator pmdg add on (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=155939)

simon737 February 20th 12 05:06 PM

Flight simulator pmdg add on

Hi all,

I am new here.I use the PMDG quite a lot to prepare for sim checks I have with work.It is an excellent training tool!

I don't know much about the technical aspect,but I often find the programme 'steps' in other words it's movements are very jerky'.It starts out ok, but usually starts to play up after I load the FMC with the flight data.Anyone have any idea of what is wrong please?

If any of you are interested in full size simulators,I have a new site I am develping to give out information.You can find the site address in my profile,so please do take a look if you are interested and feel free to comment.