-   -   Looking for 57 mm instruments (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=262219)

[email protected] September 21st 19 03:43 PM

Looking for 57 mm instruments

I am upgrading my panel, and the big screen TV takes up a lot of room. Looking for 57 mm Variometer and Airspeed Indicator. Preferably in FPM and Knots.

Mike N. September 21st 19 03:48 PM

Looking for 57 mm instruments

I have an excellent condition LXNav S7 / V7 I am selling.

Excellent condition. I can take pictures of it working in my glider.

I just purchased an S80 because I wanted an 80mm vario.

I was thinking 700 for price.

Contact me by email at mikelleen AT gm..l.com
Yes address above is disguised plug gmail

[email protected] September 21st 19 04:00 PM

Looking for 57 mm instruments

I should have specified: Mechanical Vario and ASI wanted. The new panel will have an LXNAV V8 and 9000, along with a Butterfly display. I want mechanical vario, ASI and altimeter as backup in case of electrical failure. (Like too much smoke in the cockpit.)

Martin Gregorie[_6_] September 21st 19 06:43 PM

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:00:36 -0700, markmocho53 wrote:

I should have specified: Mechanical Vario and ASI wanted. The new panel
will have an LXNAV V8 and 9000, along with a Butterfly display. I want
mechanical vario, ASI and altimeter as backup in case of electrical
failure. (Like too much smoke in the cockpit.)

Don't turn down a 57mm Borgelt B.40 if offered one: It normally runs off
the standard 12v panel power but can have a 9v PP3 battery strapped on
the back, which will run it for (IIRC) 12 hours if the main batteries
fail. Its power switch lets you select external 12v or 9v backup.

I use one as my backup vario and wouldn't willingly swap it for anything
else except, maybe, a B.400.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Ross[_3_] September 21st 19 07:53 PM

Looking for 57 mm instruments

I have an ASI in knots here
I will be in Alabama in a week and can bring it with me if you like

[email protected] September 22nd 19 01:33 AM

On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 12:53:37 PM UTC-6, Ross wrote:
I have an ASI in knots here
I will be in Alabama in a week and can bring it with me if you like

Price? Manufacturer? Range? Markings?

[email protected] October 10th 19 02:29 PM

Looking for 57 mm instruments

Still looking for a 57 mm Winter or Sage variometer, preferably calibrated in knots or FPM. Not interested in Borgelt or other electric units.

[email protected] October 12th 19 01:44 PM

On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 8:29:45 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Still looking for a 57 mm Winter or Sage variometer, preferably calibrated in knots or FPM. Not interested in Borgelt or other electric units.

Mark- I don't read RAS very often so just saw this. If you'll check the right storage cabinet in my hangar, upper shelf on right- See if that Winter will work for you. I thought you had a 57mm Sage (?)

Gary Osoba