-   Naval Aviation (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=252489)

[email protected] March 27th 19 05:38 PM

Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does anybody have any
info on this place?
Casey Cameron

I went there in the Summer of 1978, after the USS Constellation CV 64 WestPac "77-78" Cruise. I Attended ADJ portion of the Aviation Program.
I drove from NAS North Island San Diego, California to Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millington,_Tennessee

Take a Vehicle with you if you have one.

ADJ/GSM 1 Russell

[email protected] July 3rd 19 10:44 PM

Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN g

I was at AE school in millington in 1978 and 1979.I dated a Filipino girl who was a dancer at one of those seedy bars in millington.Talk about sharing your girlfriend!

[email protected] July 4th 19 01:39 PM

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 5:44:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I was at AE school in millington in 1978 and 1979.I dated a Filipino girl who was a dancer at one of those seedy bars in millington.Talk about sharing your girlfriend!

Sounds GREAT Drew Martiin / Martiin Drew ??

BTW Happy 4th
2 U & Ur's