-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need connector for King KI-206 (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1495)

DanD January 13th 04 09:17 PM

Need connector for King KI-206

If anyone has a spare connector for a KI-206 I would appreciate
hearing from you.
Thanks,
Dan

Jim Weir January 13th 04 09:52 PM

Believe me, you don't want to price a new one. I got connectors for all my King
stuff at Kenny Faeth's boneyard down in Sacramento. I know he does mail order
if you want to do business that way. Expect to spend $15-20 plus postage.

Repost if you want me to look up the phone number.

Jim

DanD

http://www.rst-engr.com

[email protected] January 14th 04 12:50 AM

I couldn't find a connector for my KI-203 (basically the same as for the 206). I had
to get it through an avionics shy.... just shy of the $100 mark, and that was without a pin
removal tool. You can be sure I double-double-checked it before I put the pins in! They're
usually gold-plated so a boneyard one should be sufficient, as long as it's got good wires on
it.

-Cory

Jim Weir wrote:
: Believe me, you don't want to price a new one. I got connectors for all my King
: stuff at Kenny Faeth's boneyard down in Sacramento. I know he does mail order
: if you want to do business that way. Expect to spend $15-20 plus postage.

: Repost if you want me to look up the phone number.

: Jim

: DanD
: shared these priceless pearls of wisdom:

: -If anyone has a spare connector for a KI-206 I would appreciate
: -hearing from you.
: -Thanks,
: -Dan

: Jim Weir (A&P/IA, CFI, & other good alphabet soup)
: VP Eng RST Pres. Cyberchapter EAA Tech. Counselor
: http://www.rst-engr.com

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *
* - teach what you do. *