-   Products (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Title: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Professional Ebay new listing is 3074781680 bidding starting at $2.00 (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19724)

Cecil E. Chapman January 28th 04 07:08 PM

Title: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Professional Ebay new listing is 3074781680 bidding starting at $2.00

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Professional Edition (used but in like-new
condition with manual). On Ebay under item number 3074781680.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -