-   Piloting (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Safelog software/flight log software question (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15968)

Mark December 8th 03 05:27 AM

Safelog software/flight log software question

Anyone using safelog logbook software?
http://www.dauntless-soft.com/PRODUCTS/Safelog

I'm looking at dauntless' test prep software and they offer quite a
discount if you order both at once. The demo version has alot of stuff
crippled and only allows 10 entries.

Also, on something like this, is it better to go back and fill in all the
old flights? I dont' have tons to enter (120 hrs TT) but it'll still
take acouple of hours.

Thanks

Larry Fransson December 8th 03 08:41 AM

On 2003-12-07 20:27:50 -0800, "Mark" said:

Also, on something like this, is it better to go back and fill in all the
old flights? I dont' have tons to enter (120 hrs TT) but it'll still
take acouple of hours.

I certainly would. I bought my logbook program when I had something
like 500 hours. It took several days to enter them all. Better to start now!

--
Larry Fransson
Seattle, WA

Bill Zaleski December 8th 03 03:34 PM

I am using Safelog. It is the best logbook software, in my opinion.
The program has no flaws, that I can find, and gets the job done
easily. Support is exceptional also.