-   -   Wanted Peschges software XP (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28319)

mmm May 16th 05 06:47 PM

Wanted Peschges software XP

Hello

I am looking for some software, which we can use in our club to transfer
data for our VP 8 logger to our computer with windox xp on it.
We do have the old DOS software for peschges.
I am also looking for a Peschges VP 6E manual in English.

best regards Morten

Tim Newport-Peace May 16th 05 09:32 PM

In article , mmm
writes
Hello

I am looking for some software, which we can use in our club to transfer
data for our VP 8 logger to our computer with windox xp on it.
We do have the old DOS software for peschges.
I am also looking for a Peschges VP 6E manual in English.

best regards Morten

Hi Morten,

Try going to:
http://www.fai.org:81/gliding/gnss/freeware.asp
and look in the Top Left-hand Pane.

Download the Shell Program (it's in a ZIP file) and the Peschges DLL
(IGC-PES.DLL).

That combination of files should enable you to download under XP
although I have never had a VP8 to try it out on.

Please feel free to email me if you have problems.

Very best regards,

Tim Newport-Peace

"Indecision is the Key to Flexibility."