-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   simulator question (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=246178)

[email protected] April 20th 18 08:34 PM

simulator question

Greetings,

While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick?

I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing autos. The ability to reset back at altitude might make doing repetitive descents, etc. go a little faster overall with not having to actually climb back to altitude.

Thanks,

Mark

http://www.maxflightstick.com/store/...&product_id=68

Paul Papasavas October 22nd 18 05:58 AM

simulator question

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3:34:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Greetings,

While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick?

I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing autos. The ability to reset back at altitude might make doing repetitive descents, etc. go a little faster overall with not having to actually climb back to altitude.

Thanks,

Mark

http://www.maxflightstick.com/store/...&product_id=68

Back in the day when I got my helicopter license, I used x-plane and gunship (believe it or not) to practice.

Good luck