-   Naval Aviation (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44853)

[email protected] February 10th 07 11:26 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2010086,00.html...

Stop the Coming Iran War (for Israel) Before It Starts:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=67774

Ian MacLure February 11th 07 06:59 AM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

wrote in
oups.com:

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Why wait for spring?
Do it now.

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

I should certainly hope so.
It will give the Ayatollahs something to occupy themselves with.
Well any who survive that is.
And the Najaf hierarchy will smile in private becuase the upstart
Persian scum who wouldn't know Fatwa from Farts have been put in
their place.

IBM

Mark Test February 11th 07 07:18 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

wrote in message
oups.com...
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

Hey nomorewar.....what are you doing to prevent Iran from
buildings nukes? It seems to me you want Iran to go nuclear....

Do you really believe Iran has peaceful intentions? We all lose
if the mid-east goes nuclear....

Mark

[email protected] February 12th 07 12:24 PM

On 2月11日, 上午6时26分, wrote:
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2010086,00.html...

Stop the Coming Iran War (for Israel) Before It Starts:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=67774

really? I don` t think the US will attack Iran.Iran has a powerful
army after all.
If the US attack Iron ,Iron might use the missle attack the base or
the carrier of United States.
I don`t think Americans like to see this situation

David Nicholls February 12th 07 09:11 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Defendario February 12th 07 09:40 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Mark Test wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

Hey nomorewar.....what are you doing to prevent Iran from
buildings nukes? It seems to me you want Iran to go nuclear....

Why not? No nation can consider itself truly free without the Atomic
bomb, or so Charles DeGaulle thought.

He was right.

Do you really believe Iran has peaceful intentions? We all lose
if the mid-east goes nuclear....

Little****tystan is nuclear. Pakistan and India are too, and not far
away at all. Some say the KSA is cryptonuclear armed, and some fSoviet
Republics as well.

Frankly just about everyone in the region has WMD of some sort or other,
except the Iraqis. Of course, that's who we attacked.

I wonder why...NOT!

;D

Mark

Michael Wise February 12th 07 11:00 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

--Mike

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Defendario February 12th 07 11:34 PM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...
:-\

--Mike

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Michael Wise February 13th 07 01:02 AM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

In article ,
Defendario wrote:

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a
balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...

Are you saying that the guaranteed nuclear counter response and
resulting regional death, destruction, and nuclear fallout around the
world are good things?

--Mike

Defendario February 13th 07 01:34 AM

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
Defendario wrote:

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a
balance
that appears to worry the US.
That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...

Are you saying that the guaranteed nuclear counter response and
resulting regional death, destruction, and nuclear fallout around the
world are good things?

Iran will recover, but IsReeL will not.

And that, of course, would be a *good* *thing*

--Mike