-   About AviationBanter (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   McCullough Drone Airplane #4318A (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91761)

pen February 8th 09 01:38 AM

McCullough Drone Airplane #4318A

I am posting for my father-in-law, an airplane mechanic at Air Heritage Museum, Beaver Falls, PA. He and his co-workers are looking for a McCullough Drone Airplane Engine #4318A. Does anyone know where they can find one?
Thanks!

vicgensberg August 28th 10 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pen (Post 681975)
I am posting for my father-in-law, an airplane mechanic at Air Heritage Museum, Beaver Falls, PA. He and his co-workers are looking for a McCullough Drone Airplane Engine #4318A. Does anyone know where they can find one?
Thanks!

I have been going thru my fathers shop since he is gone and there is a drone engine that he got somewhere let me know if your still looking for one