-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

Jerry Springer October 3rd 04 05:27 AM

As you know we in the US really slaughter the Kings English. :-) Spelling is
one of grumpy uncle Bobs pet peeves, but even he has been know to misspell a
word now and again :-)

Jerry

DKAHN wrote:
Bob we spell center with the British spelling "centre", so as it happens I
would in fact normally spell it "centrist". I thought "centerist" would
have been the way it was spelled in the US, in line with the root word
"center", and I usually use US spellings when posting on this NG. Clearly
this is a serious breach of spelling protocol and a unconscionable failure
to use spell check. Deeply sorry and all that. And so on and so forth.

"Barnyard BOb -" wrote in message

JDKAHN" wrote:

FYI...

Nobody gives a RATS ASS about right
wing rabid wacko brand of politics either.

Barnyard BOb --

As a Canadian centerist I couildn't agree more...

John

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good Grief.

If one is to be considered a CENTRIST of merit....
one should begin by knowing how to spell it.

Barnyard BOb --

Morgans October 3rd 04 05:35 AM

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
nk.net...
As you know we in the US really slaughter the Kings English. :-) Spelling

is
one of grumpy uncle Bobs pet peeves, but even he has been know to misspell

word now and again :-)

Jerry

And when he does, I take great _joy_ in pointing it out! ;-)

Jim (been at the "pointy" end more than once) in NC

---

Scrappman October 6th 04 03:40 AM

I don't say much here, but one thing is true, you can not judge a man by
what he did when he was 20 yrs old,,,,,,,,,,,, thirty years later,,,,,,,
Scrappman

Juan Jimenez October 6th 04 12:44 PM

Richard Riley wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 02:40:42 GMT, Scrappman
wrote:

:I don't say much here, but one thing is true, you can not judge a man by
:what he did when he was 20 yrs old,,,,,,,,,,,, thirty years later,,,,,,,
: Scrappman

Depends on what he was doing then.

And if he's still doing it now.

Sure, Richard, let's see you claim you have the right to throw that stone.
chuckle After all, you seem to still be stuck doing the same thing you
were doing 20 years ago -- growing up.

Barnyard BOb - October 7th 04 11:38 PM

As you know we in the US really slaughter the Kings English. :-) Spelling

is
one of grumpy uncle Bobs pet peeves, but even he has been know to misspell

word now and again :-)

Jerry

And when he does, I take great _joy_ in pointing it out! ;-)

Jim (been at the "pointy" end more than once) in NC

I'm overjoyed when you do.

WHY?

It's about the ONLY TIME...
you show any interest in how to spell anything correctly. g

Barnyard BOb --

Morgans October 8th 04 12:38 AM

"Barnyard BOb -" wrote

I'm overjoyed when you do.

WHY?

It's about the ONLY TIME...
you show any interest in how to spell anything correctly. g

Barnyard BOb --

Bight Me! g
--
Jim in NC