-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

ChuckSlusarczyk September 15th 04 04:26 PM

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"Dionysos" wrote in
news:[email protected]_s53:

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

Yawn!! I wonder what Dr. Peter Diamandis's phone number is?

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Dionysos September 15th 04 06:30 PM

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

What!!?? That's it!!?? Covering a story??!!

--
Dionysos

Frank Hitlaw September 15th 04 07:23 PM

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
Did I miss something,wasn't there supposed to be some earth shaking announcement
from zoom/jaun in Sept? I took a quick look but couldn't find
jauns post about the event so maybe I'm wrong about the month.

Chuck (tired of holding my breath) S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Chuck;

juan and zzzzooom are living proof that light travels faster than
sound.This why they appear bright until you here them speak.

Heard that they are exploiting zzzooom being a pool photog for the
spaceship one flight.Said he is available to cover your aviation
event.Let him try Sun n Fun. Guaranteed that will stay a zzzzooom free
zone.

Frank Hitlaw
Jakarta

wmbjk September 15th 04 07:41 PM

On 15 Sep 2004 08:26:14 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"Dionysos" wrote in
news:[email protected]_s53:

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

Yawn!! I wonder what Dr. Peter Diamandis's phone number is?

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Those web site press releases must be *very* costly to produce,
because I can't find anything about this blockbuster announcement on
the Ansari site. ANN needn't feel left out though, since my own
selection as a designated TV viewer wasn't mentioned either. ;-)

Wayne

RobertR237 September 16th 04 02:02 AM

OK ?
and ?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dionysos" wrote in
news:[email protected]_s53:

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

How totally appropriate that it would be found at "tinurl.com", its no big
deal.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

ChuckSlusarczyk September 17th 04 03:28 AM

In article , wmbjk says...
Those web site press releases must be *very* costly to produce,
because I can't find anything about this blockbuster announcement on
the Ansari site. ANN needn't feel left out though, since my own
selection as a designated TV viewer wasn't mentioned either. ;-)

Man, I was blown away with that announcement I just couldn't contain
myself.LOL!! I guess it doesn't take much to impress themselves. When I read the
announcement I could tell who wrote it. The Staff of writers and even a test
pilot are covering the X event. I was excited about the contest and was
following it right up to this last revelation and now the shine is off the
apple.

Just knowing the phonys are writing about the contest has cost them some
credibility. We'll never know if what is written is fact or just more of zoomies
embellished tall tales. Hopefully the head honchos will get wind of who they
trusted with their press and dump them before they can do to much damage ..

Think I'll have a snifter of Muzzle Loader to calm my still shocked nerves..
HA HA ha haaaaa!!!

See ya

Chuck (takes more then that to impress me) S RAH-14/1 ret

ChuckSlusarczyk September 18th 04 02:16 PM

In article , Richard Riley says...

:Yawn!! I wonder what Dr. Peter Diamandis's phone number is?

I'm sending you his email and phone number privately.

Mucho Gratias Ricardo!

If anyone else wants it drop me a private e mail at

Dzien Dobry

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"what's good for the goose is good for the duck"......Daffy

Juan Jimenez September 19th 04 06:33 PM

Sean Trost wrote in :

OK ?
and ?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dionysos" wrote in
news:[email protected]_s53:

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

So X-Prize chooses ANN as its sole pool media. All worldwide media have to
get their stories through us. Remember how many news media were covering
the flight the last time?

Juan Jimenez September 19th 04 06:34 PM

"Dionysos" wrote in news:C__1d.182857$9d6.58893
@attbi_s54:

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

What!!?? That's it!!?? Covering a story??!!

ROFL! You been living in a cave the last few months? You think the Scaled
Composites attempt to claim the $10 million X-Prize is just "a story"?

Juan Jimenez September 19th 04 06:36 PM

(Frank Hitlaw) wrote in
om:

Said he is available to cover your aviation
event.Let him try Sun n Fun. Guaranteed that will stay a zzzzooom free
zone.

Frank Hitlaw
Jakarta

I guess you missed the last SNF where Jim went right through the front
gate, unchallenged, and documented by the local TV, radio and print media.
chuckle