-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

Juan Jimenez September 19th 04 06:38 PM

Richard Riley wrote in
:

I'm sending you his email and phone number privately.

Good luck. He's been running the length of the country in the Zero-G 727
with Jim for the last few weeks, having a blast. Haven't you been following
the news? :)

B2431 September 20th 04 02:00 AM

From: Juan Jimenez
Date: 9/19/2004 12:33 PM Central Daylight Time
Sean Trost wrote in :

OK ?
and ?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dionysos" wrote in
news:[email protected]_s53:

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle

So X-Prize chooses ANN as its sole pool media. All worldwide media have to
get their stories through us. Remember how many news media were covering
the flight the last time?

You and campbell have a dismal record telling the truth. You are probably lying
about this too.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez September 20th 04 02:07 AM

(B2431) wrote in
:

So X-Prize chooses ANN as its sole pool media. All worldwide media
have to get their stories through us. Remember how many news media
were covering the flight the last time?

You and campbell have a dismal record telling the truth. You are
probably lying about this too.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Get over it, dannyboy. :)

Frank Hitlaw September 20th 04 05:59 PM

Juan Jimenez wrote in message .. .
(Frank Hitlaw) wrote in
om:

Said he is available to cover your aviation
event.Let him try Sun n Fun. Guaranteed that will stay a zzzzooom free
zone.

Frank Hitlaw
Jakarta

I guess you missed the last SNF where Jim went right through the front
gate, unchallenged, and documented by the local TV, radio and print media.
chuckle

yaun;

That only proves that nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
yaun and zzzoom diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Frank Hitlaw
Jakarta

Juan Jimenez September 20th 04 08:41 PM

Bashir Salamati wrote in
:

Good luck. He's been running the length of the country in the Zero-G
727 with Jim for the last few weeks, having a blast. Haven't you been
following the news? :)

Some guy sitting at a computer in his pajamas is not "the news."

But Jim sitting in the right seat of the 727 _is_ the news. Who did you
think took the pictures? chuckle

Next!

Juan Jimenez September 20th 04 08:42 PM

(Frank Hitlaw) wrote in
om:

I guess you missed the last SNF where Jim went right through the
front gate, unchallenged, and documented by the local TV, radio and
print media. chuckle

yaun;

That only proves that nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently
talented fool. yaun and zzzoom diagonally parked in a parallel
universe.

Frank Hitlaw
Jakarta

On a scale of 0 to 10 I'll give that a 0.7 for content and 9.0 for breaking
the bull****ometer. You're still as irrelevant as you were before, Frank.
Some things just never change. :)

Tom Seneca September 21st 04 12:41 AM

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Bashir Salamati wrote in
:

Good luck. He's been running the length of the country in the Zero-G
727 with Jim for the last few weeks, having a blast. Haven't you been
following the news? :)

Some guy sitting at a computer in his pajamas is not "the news."

But Jim sitting in the right seat of the 727 _is_ the news. Who did you
think took the pictures? chuckle

Bingo. I thought that ANN was news about aviation, not news about Jim C? I
could care less about Jim C. Why is it that he has to be always promoting
himself?
Why cant he let the news he reports reflect his character and credentials?
I always
wonder about people who constantly have to self-aggrandize.....its as if
they are
insecure about themselves and are trying to prove to themselves and to
others of
their worth....I feel sorry for them.

Juan Jimenez September 21st 04 03:54 AM

"Tom Seneca" wrote in
:

[...]

You're confused, Tom. Allow me to unconfuse you. Read the pieces that have
shown up on ANN in the past few days about the Zero-G project. A simple
cursory scan of what you said above clearly shows you haven't even bothered
to read what's being talked about, and hence have no standing to debate
these points.

Juan

Barnyard BOb - September 21st 04 11:21 AM

Bashir Salamati wrote:

The ANN Blog does a great job of reprinting press releases, other than that it's
down in the CBS range for credibility.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not even close, unless...

You're an ardent Zoom fan and
a malicious foe of CBS. g

Barnyard BOb --

ChuckSlusarczyk September 21st 04 01:01 PM

In article , Bashir Salamati says...

The ANN Blog does a great job of reprinting press releases, other than that it's
down in the CBS range for credibility.

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all about
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret