-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

B2431 September 21st 04 05:22 PM

From: ChuckSlusarczyk
Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time
In article , Bashir Salamati says...

The ANN Blog does a great job of reprinting press releases, other than that

it's
down in the CBS range for credibility.

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all about
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Despite Dan Blather's decidedly left leaning reporting I respect him because he
has paid his dues. He screwed the pooch this one big time. Let's look at
zoom..um... ok, how about juan....no....wait... there has got to be something
in their backgrounds to lend credence to their claims of credibility. Zoom used
to be a doctor, no, wait, he just claimed to be one. Juan...um..wait...it's
coming to me...oops, sorry, it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Del Rawlins September 21st 04 10:20 PM

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all about
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Despite Dan Blather's decidedly left leaning reporting I respect him because he
has paid his dues. He screwed the pooch this one big time. Let's look at
zoom..um... ok, how about juan....no....wait... there has got to be something
in their backgrounds to lend credence to their claims of credibility. Zoom used
to be a doctor, no, wait, he just claimed to be one. Juan...um..wait...it's
coming to me...oops, sorry, it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

Del Rawlins--

Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply

Juan Jimenez September 21st 04 11:44 PM

(Del Rawlins) wrote in
:

On 21 Sep 2004 16:22:39 GMT,

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all about
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Despite Dan Blather's decidedly left leaning reporting I respect him
because he has paid his dues. He screwed the pooch this one big time.
Let's look at zoom..um... ok, how about juan....no....wait... there
has got to be something in their backgrounds to lend credence to their
claims of credibility. Zoom used to be a doctor, no, wait, he just
claimed to be one. Juan...um..wait...it's coming to me...oops, sorry,
it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate and
came from Killian's journals.

But of course, this is beyond the mental capacity of dannyboy and the rest
of the Babbling RAG Gagglers. :)

sleepy6 September 22nd 04 01:27 AM

In article ,
says...

(Del Rawlins) wrote in
:

On 21 Sep 2004 16:22:39 GMT,

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

.

,
it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate an
came from Killian's journals.

But of course, this is beyond the mental capacity of dannyboy and the
rest
of the Babbling RAG Gagglers. :)

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan:)

ChuckSlusarczyk September 22nd 04 01:52 AM

In article , sleepy6
says...
Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate an
came from Killian's journals.

Hey Bob
Ain't it amazing how jaun will believe those tall tales with no proof except
Killian's secretary saying she "confirms" that the memos are accurate . LOL!!!
But he won't believe I own my own truck even after I posted the
registrations..What a hoot!! If that's all thats required is for someone to
"confirm" that info is true ,then I "confirm" that zoomys a phoney and so is his
toady jauny. Well I guess that settles it ,it's been confirmed as
accurate.ROFL!!!

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan:)

Leader?I didn't know we had a leader either .I know jaun has one, Tim told me
,but I think we RAH rabble are leaderless but not clueless :-)

Chuck (Brownoser, I know who the brownosers are )S RAH-14/1 ret

Put my duckies in a row...duda duda...

RobertR237 September 22nd 04 01:55 AM

From: ChuckSlusarczyk
Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time
[...]

At least when faced with the facts that the documents were not authentic and
their story could not be supported, Rather finally made it public and
apologized. Can't say the same about ZZZZ or jaun and probably never will be
able to say it.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

RobertR237 September 22nd 04 01:59 AM

In article ,
says...

(Del Rawlins) wrote in
:

On 21 Sep 2004 16:22:39 GMT,

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

Yes, and as usual jaun only reads and sees what he wants to see and will warp
the facts to fit his conclusion.

Juan Jimenez September 22nd 04 01:59 AM

(sleepy6) wrote in news:[email protected]
news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

RAH gagglers ---

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan:)

See above. I don't have time to teach you to read.

plonk!

Juan Jimenez September 22nd 04 02:03 AM

osite (RobertR237) wrote in
:

At least when faced with the facts that the documents were not
authentic and their story could not be supported, Rather finally made
it public and apologized.

Wrong again, as usual.

Dan Rather DID NOT apologize for the story not being accurate. He only
apologized for the fact that he could not prove the documents authentic.

Seems you missed the little detail that Killian's secretary said that even
though the memos may not be authentic, THE CONTENT of the memos is very
much true and was probably taken from Killian's journals.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in643768.shtml

And NO ONE is in a better position to make that statement than Marian Carr
Knox.

Whether the memos are real or not makes no difference. The content of the
memos is accurate.

pop goes another credibility bubble...

ChuckSlusarczyk September 22nd 04 02:38 AM

In article ,
(RobertR237) wrote in

..

Whether the memos are real or not makes no difference. The content of the
memos is accurate.

Hmm that's what a lot of us said when zoom said that the NTSB se 4661 was false.
So even if 4661 was false as zoom said, the content was accurate. Holy cow I'm
beginning to think like them!! Time for a shot of Muzzle Loader to regain my
senses LOL!!!

Chuck (never was a Dr.but I know of one phony one and a bunch of real ones)S