-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2470)

sleepy6 September 22nd 04 03:14 AM

In article ,
says...

In article
, sleepy6

says...
Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest

information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrio

us
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killi

an
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate

an
came from Killian's journals.

Hey Bob
Ain't it amazing how jaun will believe those tall tales with no proof
except
Killian's secretary saying she "confirms" that the memos are accurate
. LOL!!!
But he won't believe I own my own truck even after I posted the
registrations..What a hoot!! If that's all thats required is for someo
ne to
"confirm" that info is true ,then I "confirm" that zoomys a phoney and
so is his
toady jauny. Well I guess that settles it ,it's been confirmed as
accurate.ROFL!!!

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan:)

Leader?I didn't know we had a leader either .I know jaun has one, Tim
told me
,but I think we RAH rabble are leaderless but not clueless :-)

Chuck (Brownoser, I know who the brownosers are )S RAH-14/1 ret

Put my duckies in a row...duda duda...

Yep. Mooz and Juan seem to have very strange ideas about the truth and
what it takes to confirm it:)

"Leaderless but not clueless" pretty much sums up RAH. Of course the
Mooz and Juan team seem to be the reverse:) I prefer RAH.

RobertR237 September 22nd 04 04:31 AM

[...]

Give the poor idiot a break, he can't help it if he doesn't understand the
difference between evidence and hearsay. He believes what he wants and
evidence is not needed.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Big John September 22nd 04 06:06 AM

Juan

Is it true that Zoooom is going to occupy the second seat (instead of
the dummy) and needs the zero 'G' training to keep from up chucking?

Big John
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:38:43 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

----clip----

Good luck. He's been running the length of the country in the Zero-G
727 with Jim for the last few weeks, having a blast. Haven't you been
following the news? :)

ChuckSlusarczyk September 22nd 04 11:21 AM

In article , Big John says...

Juan

Is it true that Zoooom is going to occupy the second seat (instead of
the dummy) and needs the zero 'G' training to keep from up chucking?

Big John
````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:38:43 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

----clip----

Good luck. He's been running the length of the country in the Zero-G
727 with Jim for the last few weeks, having a blast. Haven't you been
following the news? :)

Hi John did ya notice that jaun said that Peter Diamandis has been running the
length of the country "with" zoom instead of zoom being "with" Peter. I guess
zoomie and jaun must figure that it's zooms 727 and Peter's lucky to be in zooms
presense. It's funny, even though I follow the news I never saw a mention of
zooms name anywhere except on ANN.Hmmmm :-)

See ya

Chuck(I'd like to hear Peter's version)S RAH-14/1 ret

Corky Scott September 22nd 04 02:07 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:03:26 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

Seems you missed the little detail that Killian's secretary said that even
though the memos may not be authentic, THE CONTENT of the memos is very
much true and was probably taken from Killian's journals.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in643768.shtml

And NO ONE is in a better position to make that statement than Marian Carr
Knox.

Whether the memos are real or not makes no difference. The content of the
memos is accurate.

It's prophetic that you would take this point of view, that you would
see nothing wrong with running a suspected to be accurate but
nevertheless unproven story.

The problem is, CBS went to press with information they could not
authenticate. They strongly believed it was true, and managed to find
an 86 year old woman who claimed the content of the memos was
basically accurate, but because they could not prove it beyond the
examination of all who would undoubtedly try very hard to discredit
the information (obviously the Whitehouse would be in a frenzy to
prove the information bogus), they should not have gone to press with
the story. That's pretty basic news journalism ethics: you don't run
what you cannot prove.

Now, because there are genuine problems with the authenticity of the
memos, the public will not understand nor care that the information on
the memos may be essentially correct. Or at least correct in the
memory of the now 86 year old secretary.

So the effect of the episode is to discredit the entire story, which
is a monstrous shame if the information is actually accurate.

Corky Scott

RobertR237 September 23rd 04 12:33 AM

wrote:

Seems you missed the little detail that Killian's secretary said that even
though the memos may not be authentic, THE CONTENT of the memos is very
much true and was probably taken from Killian's journals.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in643768.shtml

And NO ONE is in a better position to make that statement than Marian Carr
Knox.

Whether the memos are real or not makes no difference. The content of the
memos is accurate.

Rather the memos are real or not makes ALL the difference and the content of
the memos is NOT accurate. That is the whole point, the only point and one
which apparently is totally beyond your understanding. What the secretary
thinks she recalls about Killians dealings with one of thousands of airmen
thirty plus years ago is not worth printing. That is not evidence in anyone's
court.

It's prophetic that you would take this point of view, that you would
see nothing wrong with running a suspected to be accurate but
nevertheless unproven story.

The problem is, CBS went to press with information they could not
authenticate. They strongly believed it was true, and managed to find
an 86 year old woman who claimed the content of the memos was
basically accurate, but because they could not prove it beyond the
examination of all who would undoubtedly try very hard to discredit
the information (obviously the Whitehouse would be in a frenzy to
prove the information bogus), they should not have gone to press with
the story. That's pretty basic news journalism ethics: you don't run
what you cannot prove.

That is not reporting according to Zoom and obviously not according to Jaun.
To both of them, a rumor is as good as a fact and doesn't require
documentation, just print it and then very accurately claim ignorance.

Now, because there are genuine problems with the authenticity of the
memos, the public will not understand nor care that the information on
the memos may be essentially correct. Or at least correct in the
memory of the now 86 year old secretary.

So the effect of the episode is to discredit the entire story, which
is a monstrous shame if the information is actually accurate.

Corky Scott

The entire thing is a total farse and a distraction from the real issues. From
my standpoint, neither candidate has any reason to be trumping on their records
from the Viet Nam era.

Juan Jimenez September 23rd 04 01:03 AM

Big John wrote in
:

Is it true that Zoooom is going to occupy the second seat (instead of
the dummy) and needs the zero 'G' training to keep from up chucking?

Nope. What's your excuse for that surgically attached barf bag on your
neck? chuckle

Juan Jimenez September 23rd 04 01:07 AM

Corky Scott wrote in
:

It's prophetic that you would take this point of view, that you would
see nothing wrong with running a suspected to be accurate but
nevertheless unproven story.

Marian Carr Knox, Corky. Killian's secretary, You know, the one who says
the memos are forged, but also says the CONTENT of the memos is accurate?

Sorry, bubba, but you can't have it both ways. There's only one person
alive who knows both those facts.

The problem is, CBS went to press with information they could not
authenticate.

Nope. Wrong again. They could not authenticate the photocopies but they
most definitely authenticated the CONTENT of the memos.

The bottom line is that every piece of information out there points to the
Shrub not doing his duty to his country. If that is not correct, all he has
to do is produce something other than Rove-produced saliva to back it up.
He refuses to do so, and that speaks for itself.

Juan Jimenez September 23rd 04 01:10 AM

osite (RobertR237) wrote in
:

Rather the memos are real or not makes ALL the difference and the
content of the memos is NOT accurate. That is the whole point, the
only point and one which apparently is totally beyond your
understanding.

Wrong again. You just love getting your bubbles busted, don't you?

That is not reporting according to Zoom and obviously not according to
Jaun. To both of them, a rumor is as good as a fact and doesn't
require documentation, just print it and then very accurately claim
ignorance.

Is that something like a grown man whining like a stuck pig for years and
years about losing a few bucks on a bad bet 30 years ago?

The entire thing is a total farse and a distraction from the real
issues. From my standpoint, neither candidate has any reason to be
trumping on their records from the Viet Nam era.

You're standing? That's a change, considering 99% of the time you're
kneeling. :)

Juan

B2431 September 23rd 04 02:38 AM

From: osite (RobertR237)
Date: 9/22/2004 6:33 PM Central Daylight Time
snip

The entire thing is a total farse and a distraction from the real issues.
From
my standpoint, neither candidate has any reason to be trumping on their
records
from the Viet Nam era.

Bob Reed

Agreed, I find it amazing we are still discussing kerry and Bush's military
time. Kerry's side hasn't brought up anything he has done since then. I am sure
he has done something positive in the congress, but he would rather bash Bush
and tell us about his Viet Nam experience. I have no idea what kerry's
political history really is or what his plans are if he does get elected. Bush
doesn't have to do any of that. Love him or hate him his presidency tells us
about his politics and his plans.

Having said that what does all this have to do with homebuiltexperimental
aircraft?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired