-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looking for a Cessna 150 Child Seat (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=223213)

Lamberto July 28th 16 07:54 PM

Looking for a Cessna 150 Child Seat

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Cessna 150 Child Seat. If anyone has one and is looking to sell it, please let me know. I'm located in South Florida. IF you are close, I would love to fly to location and pick it up (another excuse to fly...)

Thanks.

Lamberto

[email protected] July 7th 17 03:07 PM

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 2:54:06 PM UTC-4, Lamberto wrote:
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Cessna 150 Child Seat. If anyone has one and is looking to sell it, please let me know. I'm located in South Florida. IF you are close, I would love to fly to location and pick it up (another excuse to fly...)

Thanks.

Lamberto

Is there such a thing? Would a normal car seat not work?