-   Aviation Marketplace (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Leather WW-2 Aviation Flying unit patches (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123449)

SIGGY November 8th 10 07:23 AM

Leather WW-2 Aviation Flying unit patches

Hello, I make WW-2 era USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit leather patches, I have an archive of both "Official" and "Unofficial" types to work from of just about any of the well known and not so well known units of the services.
I have 30 years experience into this work and it is very good work too !

I can be reached for more information at the adress below , thanks and looking forward to your replies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny
WeBeEmblems(at)aol.com
photos of various patches I've made can be seen at this link,
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EM...ibrary/Patches

There are 200 various images to view in two albums on the above link , just added a few , take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!