-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Come back to News group (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=220002)

Jonathan St. Cloud February 5th 16 06:08 PM

Come back to News group

Back in the 1990's this was a very newsgroup. But then we started to get hateful posts. It is easy to report posts that have nothing to do with Helicopters. Let's get good discussions again.

Fly safe.

Master of Ceremonies February 5th 16 08:01 PM

Come back to News group

On 02/05/2016 10:08 AM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Back in the 1990's this was a very newsgroup. But then we started to
get hateful posts. It is easy to report posts that have nothing to
do with Helicopters. Let's get good discussions again.

Fly safe.

Oh, I remember. I was quite a helicopter enthusiast.
Spent plenty earning my A&P cert. so I could be part of it.
Then no job, just time and travel wasted meeting rude interviewers.
Lost interest.

Goodbye aviation, back to motorcycles.