-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dennis Fetters Rumour (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40748)

Kevin O'Brien September 7th 06 04:58 PM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

For a rumour, that's very specific, and I'm going to check it out in
Argentina. But it seems to me that it's pretty farfetched for several
reasons. Seems like this group might be a place to debunk, or, God
forbid, confirm such news. Dennis has occasionally posted here.

I have had my differeces with Dennis but don't wish injury or death on
him or his -- I hope he's OK.

Y'all fly safe out there.

cheers

-=K=-

Rule #1: Don't hit anything big.

Ron Snipes[_1_] September 7th 06 09:15 PM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

All you have to do is post something bad about the Mini-500. If he is still
around, he'll probably post a reply. That's been my experience. I don't wish
anyone harm, but I'll not be strapping one of those on ME.
RS

news:2006090711580216807%[email protected] name...

[email protected] September 9th 06 06:42 PM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

Is rumour started by DF?
If true, ironic : live/die by

[email protected] September 10th 06 02:46 AM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

wrote:
Is rumour started by DF?
If true, ironic : live/die by

[email protected] September 10th 06 02:46 AM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

wrote:
Is rumour started by DF?
If true, ironic : live/die by

[email protected] September 10th 06 03:19 AM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

May his soul rest in peace," if this is true"
But if it is true, I'll have to purchase a ticket to Argentina, or
Corona,Calif. so I can pi$$ on his head, as he & I have a little wager
as to who will out live who. I sure hope I have too purchase that
ticket as it will give me,"GREAT PLEASURE" to win this wager.
Come on, Denney,If you are still out there lurking - starting this
rumor = your usual misspelling = " rumour " kinda hints that you're
in need of more warpped attention.?
So, come on out of hiding!!! I'll know if it is "you for sure" as we
know each other very well!!! I'll even be nice to MOOOOOna at your
wake or what ever you do at the ending cerimooooona (did I misspell
that word?)!!!

Your Buddy,Ed Randolph 0005, In memory of Ed Bihn,Gil Armbruster,&
Allen Barklage And others who have gone west before us!

Is rumour started by DF?
If true, ironic : live/die by

[email protected] September 10th 06 03:49 AM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

Halleluja, Allah Akhbar
By the way, was he trying to steal another Argentinian design?

[email protected] September 11th 06 09:19 PM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

Rumor is Hoax, there ain't no UFOs
He's a loser [looser by him]

Andrew P. October 21st 06 03:37 AM

Dennis Fetters Rumour

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Kevin O'Brien say:

There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

For a rumour, that's very specific, and I'm going to check it out in
Argentina. But it seems to me that it's pretty farfetched for several
reasons. Seems like this group might be a place to debunk, or, God
forbid, confirm such news. Dennis has occasionally posted here.

--SNIP

Probably not true. A Google (Argentina) search on "Dennis Fetters",
both web pages and news, turns up nothing.
--
Andrew P.