-   -   Transponder Installation in Discus A, B, CS (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23818)

Rick Fuller March 27th 04 12:13 PM

Transponder Installation in Discus A, B, CS

Has anyone in the group installed a transponder in
a Discus A, B, or CS? Are there any installation pitfalls I should know about
if I install a Microair 2000? I've read recent articles
in Soaring mag and would like to know specific issues
for the Discus. Any optimal antenna locations? Any
power problems with a dedicated 7AH battery? Any hidden
expenses?Many thanks in advance.Rick Fuller 'CL'