-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Island Express Helo Crash 12/28 (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=169673)

[email protected] July 7th 13 04:35 AM

Island Express Helo Crash 12/28

Funny coming across this after almost 14 years. But I was in this accident with my family. My dad was a part of the CG for many years. And he was the reason we all survived this crash. Lots of Los info not mentioned in the reports. And my brother who was seriously injured is doing very well to this day. Was an extremely long recovery after he was in a coma.

Crazy I just found this after all these years but were all doing fine now.